Pakoil Denizcilik Ticaret ve Sanayi Limited Sirketi has a Whistleblowing system, enabling you to raise concerns about any workplace malpractice.
The Whistleblowing Policy addresses concerns related to issues of public interest, including, but not limited to, the following:
- A criminal offense;
- Non-compliance with the legislation and/or Company procedures, particularly in relation to health and safety at work or environmental protection;
- Dishonesty, either verbal or written (including intentionally maintaining official log books or records inaccurately);
- Malpractice or unethical conduct;
- Financial or non-financial administration or malpractice or impropriety or fraud;
- Safety and/or security risk or hazardous condition that may impact the life or health of individuals on board the vessel;
- Miscarriages of justice; and
- The deliberate concealment of any of the above.
We encourage you to report your concerns to us directly either by contacting your contact person (firstname.lastname@example.org) within our company or by finding contact information under contacts.
Your inquiry will be handled with discretion.